PADI Travel is the Booking.com of Scuba Diving.
PADI Travel's mission is to inspire divers to explore more of the underwater world and take care of our oceans. We enable divers to easily and conveniently research, compare and book dive vacations anywhere in the world. Catering to groups and individual travelers alike, PADI Travel combines the best of online booking with concierge-level travel consultancy.
At PADI Travel, we also care deeply about sustainability. Our Eco Travel trips offer divers the opportunity to enjoy life-changing dive vacations, which have a real impact on the conservation of our oceans.
PADI Travel is looking for an outstanding Expert and Leader to build up and take ownership of PADI Travel's Content organization. Delivering world-class content to drive growth and customer satisfaction is key for this role.
If you love broad roles, energizing challenges and the opportunity to have a true impact, this position is for you. You will have a chance to build your dream team from scratch, define your team’s processes and interfaces with the rest of the company, take our website global by translating (and localizing) its content and last but not least drive growth and customer satisfaction through outstanding content that converts!
- Hire, manage and develop a team of 5-10 team members
- Setup processes and workflows to deliver world-class content to drive growth and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure speedy, scalable, efficient delivery of written & visual content against quality standards at scale across our ever-growing portfolio of suppliers.
- Create engaging copy that attracts, converts and retains customers across all website and marketing touch points in all our languages.
- Ensure sure that all content needs of the organization are met and project- or process-managed. Effectively interface content with rest of organization
- Deliver innovation step functions in how content achieves it top level objectives using processes, technology automation and tooling.
- You have 5-10 years of editorial and copywriting experience (some of which needs to be for online content)
- You have experience with travel and/or scuba diving related content (preferred)
- You’ve experienced working in a startup (preferred)
- You have proven expertise in content management at scale, localization, copywriting, technology and process management
- We are growing fast and are looking for a great leader who is used to working in strongly growing organizations and can attract great talent.
Qualifications / skills
- You love content!
- You have Master’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Psychology or another relevant field
- You are a digital native with a strong understanding of the role of content in the context of digital marketing (in-bound marketing, SEO, conversion…)
- You are outgoing, positive and have a go-getter attitude
- You love travel and are well travelled
- You are a certified scuba diver (preferred)
- You are an experienced content leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to create an atmosphere of trust & respect where your team feels empowered to deliver high performance
- You embrace change, constantly adapt & innovate, and are able to initiate, support and manage organizational change.
- Your approach is result-oriented, customer centric, data-driven and analytical.
CEO of PADI Travel
Attractive - based on experience
As soon as possible