Job title: Scuba travel expert
Job Type: Permanent and full-time
Location: Orange County, United States
Start Date: As soon as possible
Compensation: Very attractive
Reports To: Head of Sales
PADI Travel is the world’s leading online travel agency for scuba divers.
It’s a platform like no other, inspiring divers to dive more, travel more and take care of our oceans. Researching and booking a scuba holiday has never been easier nor more enjoyable.
Learn more on travel.padi.com
Through our website, we receive many leads from divers around the world looking to book a dive holiday. We run a hybrid model where customers can either book fully independently or interact with us to get consulting from our scuba travel experts before they book. As such, we strive to provide first class customer service in the form of timely and very knowledgeable advice.
We are looking for experienced scuba divers/travel agents who are digital natives, are comfortable taking initiative and who thrive in a fast-paced and growing environment.
As a member of our scuba travel expert team, you will handle the end-to-end booking process for our customers. This involves:
- Answering their questions and advising them – through chat, email and phone
- Interacting with our suppliers to get answers to open questions and confirm bookings
- Driving customers to final booking
- As necessary, providing further post-booking customer support
Performance driven package plus very attractive benefits. Top performers can expect to earn well. Additional perks include discounted scuba travel throughout the year (if available)
We are looking for experienced and independent scuba travel expert who can hit the road running:
- Must be an active diver who has personally dived around the world and loves to talk about diving
- Strong background in direct, commission-based sales with proven track record
- Background in a travel agency/dive travel agency advantageous but not a must
Qualifications / skills:
- Entrepreneurial and "hungry" sales person who loves to interact with the customer and gets a kick out of closing a sale
- Digital native
- Proven self- starter
- Being able to multitask/prioritize and work well under pressure
- Looking for a career (not just a job)
- Independent and able to work with minimal supervision
- Customer-centric – always looking for the best for the customer
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English (other languages are a big plus)
- Ethical and professional with high attention to detail
- Open and willing to learn
- Strong team mentality
Note on the application process:
- Please apply using this link: https://padi.breezy.hr/p/4fb07...
- En lieu of a cover letter there is a questionnaire to be filled out after your initial application
- Please read through all the questions before you start answering to avoid duplicate answers
- Please answer in a structured manner by comprehensively addressing each question and sub-question
- A separate cover letter is NOT required