Job Title: CRM Marketing Manager
Job Type: Permanent and full-time
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Start Date: As soon as possible
Compensation: Attractive, based on experience
Reports To: Head of Marketing
PADI Travel is the Booking.com of Scuba Diving.
PADI Travel's mission is to inspire divers to explore more of the underwater world and take care of our oceans. We enable divers to easily and conveniently research, compare and book dive vacations anywhere in the world. Catering to groups and individual travelers alike, PADI Travel combines the best of online booking with concierge-level travel consultancy.
At PADI Travel, we also care deeply about sustainability. Our Eco Travel trips offer divers the opportunity to enjoy life-changing dive vacations, which have a real impact on the conservation of our oceans.
PADI Travel was founded 5 years ago as Diviac, an independent startup based in Switzerland, but is now part of PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors®), the world’s largest recreational diver training organization with nearly 6,500 dive centers and resorts and more than 135,000 professional members worldwide. PADI is headquartered in California and has regional hubs across the world.
We’re looking for an experienced cross-channel marketer who can take ownership of our CRM activities. You’ll independently run acquisition and activation programs across email, SMS, push notifications, in app messaging and more.
As a digital marketer, you bring a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience in marketing automation and user experiences creation, and you have a track record of leading initiatives that make a concrete commercial impact.
You are a natural storyteller who keeps the pulse on new and emerging ways to bring the brand narrative to life across digital platforms, and you have a strong understanding of customer lifecycle flows and treatments.
You are digital native, technically-minded and data-driven. You are also a strong analytical thinker and an effective problem solver who’s comfortable taking initiative and who thrives in a fast-paced and growing environment.
This is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in the development of a world-class digital marketing experience and make a meaningful impact on the future of the business as a whole.
- Lead our email marketing strategy and drive growth at scale.
- Take ownership, from design to execution, of all our customer marketing activities across email, SMS, push notifications, in app messaging and more. This includes marketing automation campaigns like drip, nurture, trigger and batch campaigns.
- Research, test and scale new customer acquisition channels, techniques and technologies.
- Increase ROI by designing, deploying and analysing A/B split tests across campaign structures, targeting, creativities and landing pages.
- Help in the refinement and improvement of our tracking and attribution methodology, and help to make sense of customer insights and learnings.
- Ensure that the technical infrastructure to provide optimal tracking and reporting is in place.
- Continually refine the customer marketing processes, procedures, metrics and tools.
- Coordinate with creative agencies on the development, implementation and optimisation of new creatives.
- Create and present weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and analysis.
- Keep abreast of newest trends and innovations in the travel industry with a strong understanding of current and future online marketing concepts, strategies and technologies.
- Significant hands-on experience and proven track record of driving sales and growing revenue across email, SMS, push notifications and in app messaging.
- Significant hands-on experience and proven track record of driving sales and growing revenue with 1-to-1 marketing personalisation using enterprise-grade tools.
- Significant hands-on experience and proven track record of running cross-channel marketing automation campaigns on Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Deep understanding of first and third party data targeting / segmentation and campaigns / customers tracking. You’re also very comfortable using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience managing customer databases with millions of users, international and multilingual campaigns.
- Technically-savvy and digital native, capable of editing emails and implementing tracking tags autonomously. You’re able of becoming a power-user of new online tools within a few days.
- Independent and self-motivated, you don’t require constant feedback and you have a secret love for perfection and attention to details.
- Basic knowledge of graphic design and image editing.
- Excellent command of English.
- Experience in the travel, hospitality or ecommerce industry.
- Experience in fast-paced, always-on startup environments.
- Certified scuba diver, ideally a divemaster or dive instructor.
- Fluency in other languages.